Terms and Conditions
Check-In: Between 14:00 and 18:00
Check Out: 10:00
Please note the following:
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking indoors. Please use the ashtrays provided when smoking outdoors. Please do not throw cigarettes on the artificial grass.
- Guests are welcome to use the Webers to braai, however, please do not place the Webers on the artificial grass as it may damage the grass. They are to be used on the decks or the balconies only. Never leave the built-in braais and Webers unattended once it has been lit.
- All keys that were in the doors, should be left in the doors.
- Please lock the doors and shutters at night while sleeping or when you leave the premises.
- Parking for vehicles is supplied and is at your own risk. Port Owen is a safe area, but we always advise guests to take all their valuables out of their cars.
- Cleaning of boats may only be done in front of the garages at Maxie 39. The hosepipe is in the garage, and should be returned after use.
- The jetties in the Marina are private property, and may not be used without prior arrangements being made with Maxie 39.
- No cigarette butts, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet.
Cleaning is included once every three days at which time the linen and towels will be replaced. Daily cleaning can be arranged upon request.
- The owner/management is not liable for any damages, theft, death or injury. This includes damage, loss or theft of personal belongings as well as theft on boats or jetties.
- There will be no refunds for early departures or for breakdowns of heaters, appliances, etc, or any other conditions over which the house owner has no control.
- In the case of the following events, Maxie 39 will take all the necessary steps to minimize disruption and discomfort, however, we cannot be held liable for losses incurred by guests.
- Unanticipated interruption to electricity, water, sewage to and from the guest house;
- Industrial actions, civil uprising or criminal activity;
- Fire, frost, flooding, wind or any other force majeure event.
Please report any accidents or incidents that result in property damage. Guests will be responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you. Normal wear and tear are excluded.